ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!!
In your own time
At your own pace
Alberts Farm(11 km)
Botanical Gardens(12 km)
Delta Park(7 km)
- You can run the segments as many times as you like.
- You must stay on the designated course( within 5m of the track at all times )
- Your time for the marathon will be the sum of the times you submit for all segments, so only submit your best 4.
- You can start anywhere you like on the 3 loops(leg1, leg2 , leg 3)
- You must finish where you start for the loops(Leg1 , Leg2, Leg 3)
- Leg 4 is a single direction along the spruit. You can run in either direction
If you do not have a smart watch then download and install the Strava app to your phone. To record a run on Strava. Open Strava and push the Record button, push the Start button and then push the Pause and then the Finish button when done.
From a Browser
Download the file to your computer. Open the file in your tracking app.
On A Mobile
Once the file has been downloaded. Click on it and it will come up with an Open Menu. Open the file in the app you will be using to track. Remember to Save the route in your App.
Garmin Users – Garmin Connect -> sync to your watch
Suunto Users – Suunto App -> sync to your watch
Strava Users – Strava ->the route will already be in Strava