- This event has passed.
Trail Skills Clinic – Pretoria
Feb 5 @ 10:00 – Feb 6 @ 14:00
The course is an in depth look at all aspects of trail running in a clinic format. It is suitable for novice and intermediate runners. We will cover the following topics.
- Trail Gear
- The trail racing scene in SA, types of races, how to find them and how to prepare for them
- Types of terrain and how to approach each
- Developing trail strength
- Developing trail agility
- Running uphill
- Running downhill
- Developing your own training plans
- Nutrition for trail runners
- How to swing a kettlebell
- Trail running strength workouts